SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’ Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Ummm, no. HE exposes HIS male genitals you freaks.

Trans Swimmer's teammates Reveal They're 'Often Uncomfortable' In Locker Room, Say She Exposes Her Male Genitals

"It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women," a teammate told The Daily Mail. Thomas, who continues to dominate the league with race times that are far below that of the league's female competitors, often does not cover up the "her male genitals when changing" and told teammates that "she dates women." It's unclear if that means that Thomas identifies as a lesbian.

https://thepostmillennial.com/...eammate-locker-room/

Fifty, hell twenty, years ago the football players would have taken this pervert out behind the bleachers and let him know in no uncertain terms what side was up.

The fact that this is happening with little or no pushback is disgusting.

You want to see a society fall? Keep allowing this.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya can’t make this stuff up!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Disgusting. Simply disgusting. He should be ashamed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^He should be pummeled!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Call a Code RED.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Blanket Party with socks filled with doorknobs!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trans Swimmer's teammates Reveal They're 'Often Uncomfortable' In Locker Room, Say She Exposes Her Male Genitals

It’s somewhat similar to what parabellum has pointed out about the current shortages. The more examples of this sort of insane thing there are that occur, the greater number of people who will finally realize what a travesty it is, and will start blaming those responsible.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“ her male genitals “. I’ve seen everything now.

I feel bad for the other women on the team complain and it falls on deaf ears. They need to judge shop and file a class action suit.

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The actual war on women is being waged by the left.

What they don’t realize is that this is a losing battle they are fighting and will ultimately fuck them in the ass mightily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn’t the left realize the “War on Women” was over in 1973 when Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
“ her male genitals “. I’ve seen everything now.
Big Grin

Posts: 107263 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
The girls should, and I don't understand why they don't, walk away. If the scholarship is worth it then just swim, maybe go home wet-don't change at the pool. No outsider is going to save them.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
New time you hear a Commie say "we follow the Science", tell them they obviously can't see Dick.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
"It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women," a teammate told The Daily Mail.

Wait, whaaat? How is this guy still a protected species? If you look at the pictures, dude doesn't even have a pair of tits!
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
The girls should, and I don't understand why they don't, walk away.

There's more of them, they're actually supposed to be there, and no one could be more effective at showing this guy's scam up to be the scam it is.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

https://www.dailywire.com/news...ors-threaten-boycott

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
A few of us discussed this the other day over cigars, whenever some woke committee allows a tranny to compete against women, the women should all walk, or, step back and refuse to compete.

Do this a few times as it's broadcast on TV and leave the organization with one transgender male swimming the event.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
How did we let this propagate simply on the basis of inclusivity? Are they testing to see how far we can be pushed before causing a ruckus?

Seriously.... a female with male genitals that dates women and identifies as a lesbian? My god that was the common joke when I was in HS go get into the girls locker room. We actually LET someone do this??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Thomas, who continues to dominate the league with race times that are far below that of the league's female competitors, often does not cover up the "her male genitals when changing"
I feel as though I'm fairly intelligent, but I can't for the life of me understand how the bolded text above makes any sense whatsoever. If "she" has "male" parts, then "she" is "male". Apparently water isn't wet and fire isn't hot anymore? This BS has gone from silly and stupid to utterly asinine at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Anyone with a Y chromosome is male, period. End of story. Nothing will change that.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "her male genitals" is conditioning the masses for whatever comes next. What a sick part of society we are allowing to become mainstream.

Posts: 6842 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post