SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    O Light deal + $10 coupon, ends 12/17/18 at 9pm PST
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

O Light deal + $10 coupon, ends 12/17/18 at 9pm PST Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted
https://www.olightstore.com/olight-pl-ii-valkyrie

Can grab a PL2 for $60, and coupon AL18BF9991 gets $10 off.

Believe there are other deals, as well, and coupon might work on other deals.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigSauerP226,

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2448 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5348 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this deal. I've been wanting a WML, so I just took advantage of it.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Looks like there are some good deals, hopefully the PL2 is a solid light. Have seen some good reviews, so we'll see. Going to try it on my 220

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2448 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you muchly!

M1T Special Edition for $18.99 shipped? Awesome.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I ordered the M1T.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Is the coupon working for the other deals?

Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing this one!
The M1T for $18.99 shipped is a great deal.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:

Yep, just confirmed Cool

Posts: 2834 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:

Yep, just confirmed Cool

Good to hear!

posted Hide Post
Sweet deal just got in under the wire. Thanks

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had been looking at this deal all weekend. I skipped the black friday deal but with the $10 off coupon I picked one up this time.

They are high quality lights, I already own one and it has worked great.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Flash sale today only on the PL-mini 2. 30% off.

https://www.olightstore.com/?tracking=5c41ff284b3a8

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post