SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today Is World Suicide Prevention Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today Is World Suicide Prevention Day Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
September 10. The Suicide Hotline in the United States is (800) 273-TALK (8255). Members who have been here awhile know that SigForum is a real community. Support can also be found here, if you’re in need.

Stick around. You’re needed.

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
My stodgy private EMS company is permitting us to wear Yellow Rose t-shirts all next week. Perhaps it's because all of us in the first responder community have lost friends and co-workers, family members, children, loved ones to suicide.

I'm wearing a Your Story Is Not Over bracelet this week. I'm always available. We need you. Our world would be diminished without you.

You can do this for one more minute.

Posts: 11292 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post