SIGforum
Jim Nabors has died at 87.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5580029334

November 30, 2017, 07:05 PM
Sunset_Va
Jim Nabors has died at 87.
Goodbye Jim, from a simpler and less complex time.

Gomer Pyle was my favorite tv show he was in.

美しい犬
November 30, 2017, 11:06 PM
sjtill
My sister lived in an apartment across the hall from him when he was just starting his career. She just knew he had a great singing voice. My sister was secretary to Dinah Shore back then.

December 01, 2017, 12:19 AM
Rey HRH
Surprise... surprise... surprise.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
December 01, 2017, 01:17 AM
2012BOSS302
RIP Jim

"Sgt. Carter: Pyle. My old grandmother could do better than that.

Gomer Pyle: Well, bless her heart.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
December 01, 2017, 03:04 AM
coloradohunter44
RIP Gomer.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!
December 01, 2017, 03:29 AM
synthplayer

I found what you said riveting.
December 01, 2017, 04:26 AM
ugeesta
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
Surprise... surprise... surprise.

Yup, I didn’t realize he was still alive. RIP sir.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.
December 02, 2017, 08:40 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Singing in Gomer voice.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

December 02, 2017, 09:04 PM
BillyBonesNY
Rest In Peace Mr. Neighbors.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org
December 02, 2017, 10:20 PM
joel9507
Sorry to hear it.

RIP Mr. Nabors. Frown
December 02, 2017, 11:29 PM
DonDraper
He came into the store where I worked in NW Montana one summer. As soon as I heard his voice asking me a question, I knew Gomer Pyle was behind me.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks