SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One of my friends just started making political t shirts and surprised me with a sweet gift today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of my friends just started making political t shirts and surprised me with a sweet gift today Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
I’m loving my new shirt! Yeah, I’m not the best person to model this shirt but I am LOVING this new t shirt design! Big Grin

Would you wear something like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
People tend to exaggerate about spitting their coffee or drink on their KB or screen, but that really came close for me.

I would absolutely wear that.

Big Grin

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
love it

Biden is a tool

the worst type of political hack

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is awesome and quite true.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Being both corrupt and incompetent?

quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
love it

Biden is a tool

the worst type of political hack

-----------------------------------

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Don’t forget weird as hell and quite a bit creepy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's great! It's something that I would wear.

ARman

Posts: 3152 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take one that looks like the Weekend at Bernies cover and says weekend at Ruthie’s, please. (I think it could turn out good.)

Good looking shirt.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does your friend have a website to sell these? Link? I feel like you could sell quite a few here

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Biden from Mars?
Better Off Dead...Dog from Mars.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
An Elizabethan collar?

Was Biden chewing his toenails?

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah I would wear it.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
If they become available on line, I'd buy one!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
If they become available on line, I'd buy one!

Same here!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Shamelessly stolen to spread far and wide, don’t worry I cropped you out Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it, I’d wear mine to the polls.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
What does it mean, or imply?

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
What does it mean, or imply?

Cone of shame they use on pets to keep them from licking an injury.This is to keep creepy Biden from sniffing little girls.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Where do we get one?

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would you wear something like this?
Absolutely

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post