SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need Printer Recommendation
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Printer Recommendation Login/Join 
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
I recently replaced a 10+ year old Brother printer with another Brother printer and gave the old one away. It was still working fine but I wanted a new wireless one that does duplex.

Posts: 4079 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
So what I think I'm hearing is get a BROTHER. Bought a Brother MCFCL2750DW for $185 on Amazon at a 20% discount.

For the record I currently have a Canon imageClass D420. It prints good enough, but I must have some toner buggers on the fuser. In all fairness I have used after market toner.

What I really love are the old HP8000 LaserJet printers I used a decade or two ago that could print 11x17. I bought one for our church on Ebay for $200 with like 60K copies made on it with a duty cycle of 100K copies per month. Those are beast of machines!

I will agree with everyone else, nearly all consumer prints regardless of brand are just cheap. Anyone who would use an inkjet must need their head examined.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3631 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post