SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump Impersonator Debates Kamala 8:30 am July 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Impersonator Debates Kamala 8:30 am July 25 Login/Join 
Road Kill
Picture of Wyatt_jr
posted
The radio station in Philly has a guest sometimes, Shawn Farash. He does Trump impersonations as well as having a lively intelligent radio personality. Today at 8:30 am he is going to have a "debate" with a Kamala impersonator. Their show streams live on youtube.
I get such a kick out of this guy I would feel guilty if I didn't invite you guys.
1210 WPHT Youtube
Edit; I checked the link, it still works. Start at 3:24:17

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wyatt_jr,

Posts: 1855 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. I'm spoiled by Satellite radio though as I joined at 08:28 and I've now listened to 8 straight minutes of commercials waiting for the comedy kickoff

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4588 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hosted by Fake Tapper!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1372 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I clicked on it about 8:28 east coast time, it started with an ad featuring Kamala asking for $5. I don't need a BJ that early, so I switched off. Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Kill
Picture of Wyatt_jr
posted Hide Post
Ok well I laughed today. The link sometimes works after the show is over. Youtube lets it on IF it doesn't break any rules. If you see this after 10 am July 25 start 90 minutes from the end.
If the link doesn't work later I'll ask the mods to close it.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
This should start at the right spot.

Posts: 7500 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post