SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need recommendations on Safariland dealer who is good to deal with.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need recommendations on Safariland dealer who is good to deal with. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You can try https://www.officerstore.com

Once again no one wants to have any items in-stock as there are too many flavors to cover.

Posts: 5419 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
Here's what CopQuest shows in stock under 6360RDS today, Jerry:

Have you done much business with them in the past?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been a few years but I used to use Copquest quite regularly.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

I've bought a few items from them over the years. No issues that I can recall or to share.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Ok, fellas. I'll place my order. You guys are the best!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

I have probably ordered from them a half dozen times. Like I said, they're up front about what they have and will literally order anything from the Safariland catalog if you're willing to wait for it. I think the most obscure thing I got from them was a 6280 for a Browning High Power in about 2009 so I could carry my Yost SRT on duty (because that was somehow a good idea).

I would say my last order was six months ago.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
I have been wanting to check out Lawmans in Raleigh or Durham.

I need a new pair of boots for patrol.

Doesn't one of the forum members work for Lawman's. Maybe he can give you advice or point you in the right direction.

I have always carried Safariland holsters. They are my go to holster and even caused a few waves with supervisors because I didn't want to use Blackhawk.

With that being said their website and that holster finder sucks. It is not user friendly at all.

I hope they are better than the Lawmans in SC (same company, different location). I have tried to buy holsters from them before, only to be told that Safariland doesn’t make the holster I want, even when I give them the specific Safariland part number. The customer service in that store is abysmal. Again, hopefully the NC stores are better.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post