SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Which GoPro should I get?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which GoPro should I get? Login/Join 
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted
My wife wants to get me a GoPro for my birthday. I don't know which one I should get so I'm looking for recommendations. I need one that is waterproof for taking underwater stills and video of our kids. Thanks!

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I've had five GoPro cameras and enjoy using them for all sorts of travel, diving, and general pictures.

I highly recommend the Hero 7 black. I recently purchased one from the GoPro site on sale for $329

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
I've had five GoPro cameras and enjoy using them for all sorts of travel, diving, and general pictures.

I highly recommend the Hero 7 black. I recently purchased one from the GoPro site on sale for $329

OK cool! That's the one I've been looking at. What kind of memory cards are you using? I can get one from Amazon with 3 extra batteries and a 128 mg card for $409.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
You may want to look at Sony Action Cams.
Lots of comparisons to GO Pro online, you may like it better...I did.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post