SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Found this chidlren's LGBTQP indoctrination book at my little nieces' house (Lots of pics)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found this chidlren's LGBTQP indoctrination book at my little nieces' house (Lots of pics) Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I didn't know it until i was talking to a friend at work about this book, that is is a response to a childrens' book abpout the job of the Vice President. Marlon Bundo is a real rabbit. Go figure that the left defiles this, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...f_the_Vice_President

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
The book is not about homosexuality at all. It is about taking shots at Mike Pence and President Trump. Since he has been the President, Trump has never tried to stop gays from getting married. As far as I know he hasn't said one negative thing about homosexuals.

The book is one big lie, the premise being that we should vote against Trump because he is against gay marriage.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17196 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post