SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Names People Give Their Offspring
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Names People Give Their Offspring Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
quote:

Two men arrested in Bryan shooting

Two Bryan men were arrested Tuesday after being involved in a nonfatal shooting July 20, according to police.

Dameont Jackson, 21, and Pimptereus Henderson, 19, were charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a first-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.

Officers said that at 7:03 p.m. on July 20, police responded to a report of gunshots in the 1500 block of Military Drive in Bryan.

According to law enforcement, the victim said that he saw a vehicle drive around the block several times before it came to a stop. Police said that the victim began walking toward the car and he noticed Henderson was in the driver's seat.

ROSAL

“Pimptereus”?

Really?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31420 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah with a name like Henderson. Is he related to Florence?? His last name needs to be hyphenated so he can stand out from the crowd.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see he was named after the Greek god of keeping one’s pimp hand strong.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I would have gone with 'Pimpticious' or 'Pimptimoneous'.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16508 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Biggus Pimpus

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always figured the parents just threw the Scrabble game across the room and piked up some random tiles.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I used to work in the home health care field, we had a lot of kids.

One was named His Royal Highness. I can’t recall the last name.

Pimptereus If I saw that on a job application or resume…… you guessed it.

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to work with a young lady named Heidi Mycock. She got married and changed her name to Mucci.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ I was in Bozeman MT having a meal at the truck stop, waitress walked up to our
table and greeted us.

I lol’ed some, pointed at her name tag and said “Really, Seriously”.

She rolled her eyes, sighed and replied “Yes, my name is Golden Bottoms. My parents were Hippies and smoked a lot of weed”.

I felt I had to give her an extra large tip, just because. Poor thing.

Just remembered, back in the early 1990’s we had a customer who came in often, his name is Ben Gay. Really.

If you have money for nice vacations, new golf clubs, new toys, boats or scooters, why in the **** are you not in front of the judge asking for a name change?????

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Still trying to figure out why Dameont doesn't have an apostrophe...

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pimptereus

All kinds of trashy jokes just write themselves. I would beg, borrow, or steal the funds necessary to get that legally changed, because it sure as hell isn't going on my gravestone.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
When I was policing I saw or heard every ghetto fabulous name you could imagine. Seemed like every generation had its thing…lots of 90’s girls named after “fancy” cars..ie Mercedes, Porsche, etc. then the next generation had some “African” name….lots of apostrophes or dashes…

Once I was watching Mrs. Mike go thru job applications while I was visiting her for lunch. If she couldn’t even begin to pronounce the name, it went right into the trash can.

I remarked that if I wanted my kid to get ahead in the world I’d give him a normal sounding name. Nothing that would immediately work against him.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Aside from true family names, some of these made up nonsense names should be considered child abuse. They don’t understand they are limiting their children’s futures with idiotic names. Sure—it’s cute when they are a baby…but I don’t think these idiot parents think about their kid graduating high school and the name gets announced. Maybe they don’t think about things like that…but then they complain about the lack of “generational wealth”. Stop limiting their options from birth with a nonsense name.

Otherwise, I’m not surprised to read thee names in a police blotter.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The greeter at my favorite restaurant is named Tequila Rose. She's also the prettiest girl I know. Nice, too.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
Aside from true family names…

Wait. The “19” after “Henderson” might be a generational suffix?

What happened to Pimptereus Henderson, Sr., Jr., III, IV … XVIII?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31420 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KID in High school was named Peter Super. The teacher read the last names first and did not understand why all the kids were laughing.
A guy in the neighborhood was named Harold Butz. We shortened it to Harry Butz.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Pimpin' aint easy...

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
My sister once worked with someone named Listerene. I went to school with someone named Polly, she was the butt of the usual jokes about wanting crackers, etc. For a very long time she wouldn’t tell me her middle name, after she knew me for awhile and came to trust me she told me she was named for two of her aunts, Polly and Esther. I said oh my gosh your parents named you Polyester!?! She said they had never heard of it and apologized, mostly, for doing it.

I remember seeing a name in the paper, back when they used to print the court docket, his name was AntJuan. Yeesh.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Served with a soldier who"s last name was Christmas...They had a daughter named Merry.. felt sorry for the child....... drill sgt.

Posts: 1997 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I worked at a car rental agency at the Atlanta Airport when I was in college, all names were checked against their Drivers license. We had a stack of copies of rental contracts of every imaginable bad name you could think of. Everytime we got a new one we made a copy and added it to the stack, during downtime we would go thru them for amusement.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post