SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA- Winner Is RN Shooter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA- Winner Is RN Shooter Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Winner is RN Shooter

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig-dog-collar.html

Size: Small

My wife does not like how it looks on our little guy. She also sees no need for the bottle opener. Go figure.

Just an, "I'm In", is more than enough to be eligible.

The Karmanator will pick the winner in a day or two.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrmn50,

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Our newest adopted pup can rock it.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm not in, just wanted to comment on what a sweet looking girl that is, ceptor.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31383 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. The spotted Weinerhund Capt. Jack would appreciate that fine piece of K9 combat hardware and would wear it with pride.

Posts: 4130 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
That will fit great on my new Whippet! Count me in Hal. In case I don't win where did you get collar?

Posts: 2549 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
For non winners, if you want one of thes Sig collars, just hit the link and it will take you to the Sig Store. $20 + shipping.

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I'm not in, just wanted to comment on what a sweet looking girl that is, ceptor.

Thanks. Had her just two weeks, we think she's about a year or so old and she's a weird little pup due to being abandoned I imagine. But she gets along with the kids and her 9yr old lab mutt cohort just fine and seems to be a great fit.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vicariously Tactical
Picture of Mike729
posted Hide Post
Hal, would love a chance. Gotta make my yapper more tactical Big Grin

Thanks!

Posts: 1715 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
I'm in Thanks!

Posts: 838 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Count my puppy in, please Smile

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Winner Is:

Folks in the Karma

The following people entered the Karma

Name ID Number
357fuzz 781103118
Mike729 16810935
RNshooter 6150065662
V-Tail 870104962
ceptor781 81510491
isthatasiginyourpocket 32160935
jgerge222 419101944
mrmn50 446103383

There were: 8 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: RNshooter
The winner's id number is: 6150065662
The winner's profile is at: https://sigforum.com/groupee/my...profile&u=6150065662

Banned
posted Hide Post
I got your address. It will go out to you tomorrow/

You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks! The Chihuahua will wear it with pride! Smile

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Cool idea Hal. Given your recent post what a good
Idea. I missed that on their website.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Thank You ^^^^^^^

USPS Shows pkg delivered. I hope your pup enjoys it.
I will be looking forward to seeing the picture.

You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Pic sent. Feel free to post it Smile

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli