SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apple VP fired for "crude joke"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple VP fired for "crude joke" Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Sounds like good work if you can get it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Firing is always the first answer today.

Unless you fit a certain criteria (not white), there are no second chances or redemption.

Sad, really.

Actually, the criteria is (not white male) as everyone else in the U.S. is classified as a minority, even the ones who aren't a minority, and thus gets special privileges.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they had asked me that question, I would said:
"I do okay"!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Playing on his car radio...

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Would he have gotten away with it if he said small breasted women? Big Grin

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
His dress sense alone is justification enough for the firing.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
and fondle big-breasted women,

That's a problem with some men?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
What’s so bad about playing golf?

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He should be fired for discontinuing the Ipod touch. It cost them nothing to keep it in the line up, and it was still selling. Sure you can just use your phone, but some folks like a separate device. Steve Jobs is STILL fucking me and he is long dead.

Posts: 1802 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
New poster boy for Apful Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
To me this fits in the "you made your bed, now you get to lie in it" category. As in, if you don't push back against the idiocracy, sooner or later, it will turn on you. Sorry dude, the bad choices you made were long ago.

Posts: 6469 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
To me this fits in the "you made your bed, now you get to lie in it" category. As in, if you don't push back against the idiocracy, sooner or later, it will turn on you. Sorry dude, the bad choices you made were long ago.

sounds reasonable.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post