SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did Sean Penn and Bill Maher get hit in the head?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did Sean Penn and Bill Maher get hit in the head? Login/Join 
posted
I'm having a hard time believing, what I'm hearing ...Sean Penn, is curiously denouncing all the woke activities, that his brand of Leftism, produced. He and Maher, are seemingly drunk, rambling like two old guys getting ready to yell at the moon. Keep in mind Penn had no issues hanging out with Venezuela's Hugo Chavez and Cuba's Raul Castro.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Their grand version of communism is coming for them, too.

No matter what, they ARE the enemy. They still hate you.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
In response to the question in the title, yes, both have been hit in the head.

Repeatedly.

But not recently.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
In response to the question in the title, yes, both have been hit in the head.

Repeatedly.

But not recently.
We can fix that. Please let me know where to get in line.

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Both believe they are part of the ruling elite and are starting to not need the useful idiots and agitators.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Eventually the mob comes for everyone. The mob moves further to the extremes, so the more moderate radicals who were in earlier start to see the consequences of their beliefs, but it is too late.

My son told me when he was in college (about 6 years ago) that the danger was not being a conservative on campus, but in not being liberal enough. The radicals become ever more radical, and are never satisfied.

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
In a similar vein, did y'all see Ben Shapiro's interview with Ana Kasparian a couple days ago? Pretty good interview, would recommend.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Eventually the mob comes for everyone. The mob moves further to the extremes, so the more moderate radicals who were in earlier start to see the consequences of their beliefs, but it is too late.

Indeed, they are coming to the realization that those who they allied and agitated with, are continuing well beyond their position; incite & play with a mob, don't be surprised when they come for you.
We hate converatives so much, anything thrown at them is a good thing So, now the spawn of all that unbridled hate has, besides getting it's hooks into useful idiots, is now involved with gov and corporations ....wonder how that happened?

The next progression to their epiphany, is if they'll realize that their positions, commentary and activities prior, are the cause of the upheaval that they now are aghast at? One my close friends is an admitted former hippy, lived the good life in college in the 70's but, as soon as he hit the 'real world' and started 'adulting', his world-view changed. Now he's a firearms instructor, looking to convert those non-believers behind enemy lines.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
This sort of explains what he's thinking.

https://deadline.com/2022/01/b...-changed-1234922380/

Jon Stewart is another that seems to be figuring it out too.

Posts: 9509 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
Both believe they are part of the ruling elite and are starting to not need the useful idiots and agitators.

Or that soon the useful idiots and agitators will turn on them.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes- He should of used a stunt double in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Their grand version of communism is coming for them, too.

This is absolutely right. They've only changed because it now affects them directly, especially in their wallets. If they didn't see the logical outcome to the madness they were advocating in the beginning, then perhaps they're just not as smart as they think they are.

Posts: 1092 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
This sort of explains what he's thinking.

https://deadline.com/2022/01/b...-changed-1234922380/

Jon Stewart is another that seems to be figuring it out too.

The comments have proven our points.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Fuck these two commies. Fuck 'em thrice.

My memory is not short. These two dipshits have been on a woke commie rampage for years, especially during the Trump presidency, and now that the street urchins have turned against THEM (just a little bit), they are all of a sudden somewhat rational, somewhat clear thinking citizens for a moment?

Penn can go to Syria and hang out with that bitch that wants to become a US citizen again.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They both attended Jane Fonda's day care that she ran with Tom Hayden.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post