SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have been working my butt off lately. (new toy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have been working my butt off lately. (new toy) Login/Join 
Picture of sideways85
posted
I have been working a lot the last 6 months so I decided to treat myself with a new toy.

2015 Camaro 2ss 1le

I haven't owned a stick car in a while so, naturally I suck at driving it fast. I hope I can get it figured out soon.

Posts: 672 | Location: Cleburne, TX | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Necessity is the mother..........

Nice Ride.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4249 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! I've had my SS for about a year now and love it.

The stick is the only way to go in a pony car.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. I'm glad you were able to reward yourself.

I've been busting my ass at work too but this is about all I can swing -

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12937 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Nice, in six month's your work has definitely paid well and off Wink

Congrats.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19307 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice.......the automatics are faster, but there's just something about having a manual in a performance car...... you'll pick it up pretty fast...

Posts: 21339 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You buy nicer toys than me. Congratulations and Thank You for not taking the easy way out with the automatic. Cars like that should all be 3 pedal cars.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2759 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Autos may be faster, but really, so what? Do you make a living racing or going faster than everyone else on the road?

I could hire a professional race car driver and just be the passenger all the time to ensure that my car is the fastest, but where's the fun in that?

Great car and great choice in options all around. I want to vomit whenever I walk past a car such as yours and see an automatic stick between the two front seats.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30540 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sideways85
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I agree, I wouldn't even look at an auto.

I'm on cloud 9. A SS Camaro has been a dream of mine since I was in high school.
Here she is all cleaned up

Posts: 672 | Location: Cleburne, TX | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Well done. Agree about the stick - it should be mandatory on a Camaro!

Are those wheels original? I'm not normally a fan of black wheels but with the black hood those look really good.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1780 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice choice. The stick comes back. I bought a new Mustang 5 Lt GT convertible a couple of years ago, and had not driven a vehicle with a stick for 9 years. It comes back very nicely. Enjoy.

A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master-and deserves one. Ronald Reagan, 1964, quoted from Alexander Hamilton

Posts: 1684 | Location: Southern Tennessee | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sideways85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

Are those wheels original? I'm not normally a fan of black wheels but with the black hood those look really good.

It is 100% stock. All 1le cars have black hood, rims, and rear spoilers.

I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Looks good - enjoy. I'd like to have a vented hood.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I wish the whole thing was matte black.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sideways85:
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

It is 100% stock. All 1le cars have black hood, rims, and rear spoilers.

Nice. Now if we could just get Texas to give up on the front license plate! Enjoy your new ride.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1780 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks like fun, be safe and enjoy the hell out of it.

Posts: 2018 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the new SS Camaro! It's beautiful.

Welcome to the Bow-tie Club. Wink

Posts: 555 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You forgot to wash the front tire treads! Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 21339 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post