SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another "Supreme" Karma -- ibexsig is the Winner !!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another "Supreme" Karma -- ibexsig is the Winner !! Login/Join 
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma. Thanks!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32522 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

Posts: 2522 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Motion accepted, I now rule in favor of this gift card. Thanks on behalf of the court.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Yes, on behalf of my niece who has her own Confirmation in two weeks. Big Grin

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Thanks!

Posts: 12469 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Ohh ohh pick me pick me!

(Generous Karma! Thanks for the chance!)

Posts: 13049 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Thank the Lord!!

Thanks for the chance!!!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7947 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity, I'm in! What an amazing evening, indeed!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Wow....very cool of you to offer this!

Please count me in! And thank you!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2841 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. Was thinking of a camera for my son’s upcoming bday.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like to enter into this.

Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
As someone relearning photograph, please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1353 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm feeling lucky. Thanks.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for your generosity!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4027 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet please put me in

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for a chance. Thanks.

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Generous karma, thank you very much for adding me

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post