SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Must Read: Trump Whitehouse letter to Pelosi

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Must Read: Trump Whitehouse letter to Pelosi Login/Join 
JOIN, or DIE
posted
Edit: Just was this pop up in the year three thread but people need to read it.

Our President releases an amazing, straightforward statement on what is currently going on with regards to the Democrats and impeachment. Refreshing to have such a leader not afraid to speak up and confront head-on.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-...dent-Trump-final.pdf

Posts: 3575 | Registered: February 25, 2010Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I would substitute "crusade” for ‘jihad’. Other than that, perfect letter. Were the Dems not so corrupt as to be passed feeling, they might hang their heads in shame and about face.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
very well written.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Last two paragraphs were the best. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
A worthy read. Not filled with legalese that is intended to be confusing or vague. Not written so it might be understood in different by different people with different views.

A good preface for a future book that lays out the truth

Posts: 2158 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Report This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Well written, well said, with class. A lost art.

Posts: 5226 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I like it.
Too bad it’ll fall on deaf ears.
At least it’ll be in history somewhere.
National Archives will probably lock it away just like the Kennedy assassination files.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4322 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Love the fact that we finally have a President that will get right up in the grills of the dimofwits and libtards. Fight on DJT! FIGHT ON! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
GFY would've sufficed.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post