SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    iPhone and Samsung phones allegedly emit more than legal limit of radiation
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPhone and Samsung phones allegedly emit more than legal limit of radiation Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an opinion on blue tooth headsets vs phones by your ear for radiation levels?

Posts: 4777 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I presume we are discussing electro-magnetic radiation.... in other words radio waves...

my only thing to point out is it is not how much the phone or what ever is putting out as it is how much you are absorbing....

just put the tin foil hat back on and you'll be fine.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
Does anyone have an opinion on blue tooth headsets vs phones by your ear for radiation levels?

Bluetooth is lower power in a similar frequency range.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
They do not even register on my RAD meter so I would not worry about it.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post