SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You think that's bad? Did any of you catch this ultra gay shit Ford put out last year during "pride" month?

From the Ford YouTube page description:

"Ford called out a homophobic response to a Ranger Raptor video last year by creating the real-life “Very Gay Raptor”. Ever since, Ford has been proudly using its toughest nameplate to redefine what “tough” actually means. Now, the Next-Gen Ranger Raptor is picking up the torch in Ford’s mission to work side-by-side with the automotive industry and LGBTQ+ community to drive out discrimination."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, the Next-Gen Ranger Raptor is picking up the torch in Ford’s mission to work side-by-side with the automotive industry and LGBTQ+ community

Comes with 10 cases of Bud Light.....

Posts: 24339 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That does it. They have both managed to piss me off, so I'm not going to buy an HD motorcycle, nor a Ford Raptor.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31446 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is all of this coming from? Target is now pushing this stuff too. Where is the head of the snake?

Posts: 803 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
i still don't know why all of these major companies are falling all over themselves to honor such a small percentage of the population.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38248 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Now, the Next-Gen Ranger Raptor is picking up the torch in Ford’s mission to work side-by-side with the automotive industry and LGBTQ+ community
Comes with 10 cases of Bud Light.....
Comes with 10 cases of expired Bud Light.....

Fixed it for you.

Posts: 9297 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I thought they wanted to be the 'Queen of Beers'.

quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
Where is all of this coming from? Target is now pushing this stuff too. Where is the head of the snake?

Now Target are selling pins that say:

'Fix trans haters, not trans people'

...and my absolute favorite:

'Satan respects pronouns'.

So now all the transqueer devil worshipers have a place to shop, but I don't think Lucifer will make a good ad campaign.

At least they aren't selling clothes for tranny infants, I could be wrong. Wink

Posts: 9424 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Target=Hot Topic? Too bad because I actually liked visiting Hot Topic once in a while. Target not so much.

Meh, both places concentrate the weirdness so it's more easily avoided elsewhere. Silver lining.

Posts: 7506 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure this Budweiser deal was in the works long before the trans gender thing blew up in AB's face, but Harley's current CEO is as woke as they get. It wouldn't cause them to change course.

Posts: 2534 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
i still don't know why all of these major companies are falling all over themselves to honor such a small percentage of the population.
Well, since we've been raising/training/indoctrinating them for a few years now, I'm not so sure just how small this market actually is... Roll Eyes Confused

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6372 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Apparently Soros is behind this, whatever it takes to bring down our society:
(remind me how to imbed twitter)
https://twitter.com/ChrissieMa...twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In those dark times before the world knew gay and tranny people existed, where did they shop? Imagine the dillema of not knowing if an auto or motorcycle manufacturer supports and celebrates your lifestyle. And buying clothes that didn't proudly advertise your sexual preferences?
In the past, binary people may have thought you were an ugly woman that looked like a man, there was no way to proudly proclaim your recent transition to womanhood. Thank goodness for progress.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3634 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
There is a fairly comprehensive view of the crap Target is slinging at this link..

I bet the Nashville child murderer wanted some of this stuff:

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ortages-rival-lagers

The entire beer industry is floored that Bud Light is still taking heat over its now-infamous promo with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney and the backlash has put rival beers in high demand, according to the publisher of prominent trade publication Beer Business Daily.

"The whole industry is in shock. Even Bud's competitors aren't really dancing on the grave because they know it could have happened to them," Beer Business Daily editor and publisher Harry Schuhmacher told Fox News Digital.

"This particular promotion just really struck a chord. It was just a bridge too far, apparently, for consumers… we’re in week six and it doesn't look like it's getting any better," he continued. "In fact, the numbers just keep getting a little worse every week… down in the 25% area. And their competitors are up almost just as much, and that's continuing through today."

Schuhmacher explained that Anheuser-Busch has begun buying back unsold, expired beer from distributors, which brings much relief as those are the people who normally bear the brunt of the costs when a product isn’t purchased. While it’s a step in the right direction, distributors who rely on Americans purchasing Bud Light will continue to suffer.

"The sales are just still plummeting down," he said.

"Keep in mind, this is the beginning of the beer-selling season . We sell beer in the third quarter, and we're about to hit Memorial Day," Schuhmacher continued. "With these trends, it's starting to be material for AB's bottom line, at least in the United States and North America."

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

"The whole industry is in shock. Even Bud's competitors aren't really dancing on the grave because they know it could have happened to them," Beer Business Daily editor and publisher Harry Schuhmacher told Fox News Digital.

"This particular promotion just really struck a chord. It was just a bridge too far, apparently, for consumers… we’re in week six and it doesn't look like it's getting any better," he continued. "In fact, the numbers just keep getting a little worse every week… down in the 25% area. And their competitors are up almost just as much, and that's continuing through today."

They damn well know it could easily have happened to them. The woke woman shit Miller ran in March is IMO more offensive and ignorant and deserving of a boycott. When even Vice is running articles on how bad your advertisement was maybe it’s time to rethink your marketing BIG TIME.

Bud Lite just managed the perfect storm of embracing a fake AF influencer drawing backlash which went thermonuclear when the marking Genius decided to insult their core audience and imply they were not important anymore.

But wait there is more. Now the alphabet fascists are mad that their caricature of a progressive man isn’t being defended by Bud Light.

Bud Light has managed to alienate all sides. Realistically there is no way of undoing the damage Bud Light inflicted upon itself.

If any good comes from this maybe it will be some brands pushing back on forced woke corporate purity tests. You would think brands would see this and be cautious about mixing volatile politics with business. Certainly there will be more brands seeking to Bud Light themselves but maybe this starts to change behavior or more intelligent companies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
If any good comes from this maybe it will be some brands pushing back on forced woke corporate purity tests. You would think brands would see this and be cautious about mixing volatile politics with business. Certainly there will be more brands seeking to Bud Light themselves but maybe this starts to change behavior or more intelligent companies.

One can hope but until the press starts showing how this is working, the people behind it, the money being made under the table, and exposing the Trans ESG LGBTQ corporate score movement for what it is.

Stock manipulation.

If anyone else were pulling this stunt the feds would be down on them for stock price fraud, manipulation, insider trading, all kinds of federal charges would fly.

But it's the lefts progressive party backers who are putting billions into campaigns that keep this going.

Posts: 24339 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
You think that's bad? Did any of you catch this ultra gay shit Ford put out last year during "pride" month?

From the Ford YouTube page description:

"Ford called out a homophobic response to a Ranger Raptor video last year by creating the real-life “Very Gay Raptor”. Ever since, Ford has been proudly using its toughest nameplate to redefine what “tough” actually means. Now, the Next-Gen Ranger Raptor is picking up the torch in Ford’s mission to work side-by-side with the automotive industry and LGBTQ+ community to drive out discrimination."

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6bpTflJ6yUw" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What jumped out at me from that commercial is the disclaimer at the bottom: "Filmed under controlled conditions on private land in a modified vehicle with special safety equipment and a professional driver. Do not attempt."

It looked to me just like a couple of country boys driving down a dirt road. They have no idea what real America is like.

Posts: 3547 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
they know it could have happened to them

Not unless they're stupid and don't have oversight on their advertising budget.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13499 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
The beer companies (and others, including many well meaning members here) still don't seem to understand.

The real cause of AB's pain is a culmination of mainly DEI bullshit (everywhere) combined with a clear and simple means of communicating the anger that DEI has created for years now. A boycott that makes it all very easy. For many people, it is literally the least they can do.

Dylan Mulvaney was simply the straw that broke the camels back and a focal point upon which this pent up anger could be very effectively unleashed. The beer industry deals with wants, not needs. And there is hella competition out there to fill any void. Not to mention, thanks to Bidenomics, Joe six-pack out there has more incentive (the most since the Carter administration) to reduce spending on wants and economize where he can.

That makes it a perfect storm.

Until these ivory tower dumbasses understand that, their pain will only intensify. I hope some of these people get figuratively crucified for being stupid with shareholders money. And I hope that HRK's vision of media exposure turns out to be true and the intelligent survive while the idiots & wokies go down the drain.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My wife just sent me this photo from the supermarket:

That ends-up being 15¢/can, before tax and the Michigan 10¢ bottle deposit

ETA: She just got home. Said the stacks appeared to be about as high as they could safely stack 'em, about six feet or so, and not a single case appeared to have been removed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post