SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Senator John Kennedy: Pit Bull
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Senator John Kennedy: Pit Bull Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
He's definitely a good man, exposing these frauds. Louisiana folks should be proud to have such a senator.

On the other hand, these commies don't give a damn about these hearings. They know they only have to don their thick skin and go through the formality, because their nominations are virtually guaranteed.

Q

Posts: 26765 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I love to listening to our Senator from here in Louisiana

Posts: 13032 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108087 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is not one to be trifled with .

Posts: 4116 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One Great Senator !

Posts: 952 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I'm entitled to test her credibility! And I think one of our witnesses just got tested."

Yessir! Smile

If the arrogant bitch had the respect to provide direct answers to direct questions instead of talking over a United States Senator, there wouldn't have been a problem.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108087 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The law professor from Yale is incredibly stupid.
I have been much more impressed by graduates of lesser schools.

Posts: 17362 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
EVERYBODY KNOWS DEFUNDING THE IRS WILL MAKE THE DEFICIT WORSE

Posts: 5184 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
He never gets flustered. He's never throwing personal insults but he does have a wide range and different ways of saying, "Bless your heart."

Exactly! ROFLMAO!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
He’s gonna get arrested for abusing those fools in such a polite yet brutal manner. Big Grin

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Senator Kennedy is a national treasure.

Posts: 3250 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Don't mess with an intelligent old man.

He ain't got an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44051 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"I'm entitled to test her credibility! And I think one of our witnesses just got tested."

"I hope I passed, Senator."

Kennedy:

A slight pause and nodding of the head...

"You didn't."

Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last one minute and fifteen seconds of that video is absolutely beautiful. Kennedy was rightfully pissed. The dumb bitch set herself up asking if she passed....jeez.

Posts: 48 | Registered: April 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, he is a country boy from the South, and an Oxford graduate in law. He went to Oxford for a graduate degree in International law iirc.

Posts: 1614 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senator Kennedy is brilliant. The verbal eviscerations he performs are nothing short of a fine art.

The short Forbes clips are pure gold I have subscribed on the YouTube so they come up for me quicker

I’m Also a big fan of Hawley and Cruz verbally butchering some of these clown nominees.

Posts: 4836 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axgyQa65HXY

Posts: 12824 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The man is this generation's Samuel L. Clements skewering political figures and their appointees with humor and razor sharp wit.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16325 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Anyone that is set to be grilled by the good senator Kennedy must feel a deep rooted cold sinking feeling.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15684 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Damn, They never saw him coming.
But the democraps will still appoint these "advocates".

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39792 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post