SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Newly released JFK files seem to be heavily redacted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newly released JFK files seem to be heavily redacted Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Untitled

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Well played Big Grin

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11463 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You got me.
In the spirit of sharing is caring I stole your picture and sent it to one of my conspiracy curious cousins.

Posts: 4754 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"BUREU"?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16883 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
"BUREU"?

"I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat. A?"

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2565 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Never been Rick rolled in print. Guess there's a first time for everything. Cool

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
Never been Rick rolled in print. Guess there's a first time for everything. Cool

done previously in a physics essay in 2014.

http://www.independent.co.uk/n...s-essay-9066578.html

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 23190 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Best Rick Roll evar!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Clearly a fake.

Should be 12 pt. Courier font.

See? More evidence of a cover up that time traveling aliens took Oswald's dermis as a disguise before shooting at and missing Mrs. Connally (the real target).

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24572 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post