SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone know Bill McPherson from Twin Falls Idaho?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know Bill McPherson from Twin Falls Idaho? Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted
He’s selling a firearm I want to buy and I’m leery about sending money to someone I don’t know. I asked him for some references but thought maybe someone at the Sigforum conglomerate might know him or know of him. It’s a long shot but I though I’d try while I’m waiting to hear back from him.
Pistol for sale

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:

Pistol for sale
Linky no worky.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4116 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Well there are a few gun stores in the Twin Falls area. You might call some and hope you randomly get lucky and find one that knows him and give him some cred.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post