SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Crazy Deja Vu feeling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazy Deja Vu feeling Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I am not superstitious nor am I one to get easily creeped out.

That said I was just finishing a movie and I had the STRONGEST sense of deja vu. So strong it was literally like life rewinded and in that rewind I was SUPPOSED to text a friend. I dunno why. I texted her literally saying I have no idea why but I am supposed to be texting you.

It was almost an unconscious force that I KNEW I had to obey. Weirdest feeling ever. I have had my fair share of deja vu but this was something really different.

Matrix reset???

And no, cocaine might be a helluva drug, but had nothing to do with this. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's the cocaine.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!
Picture of MaThGr82
posted Hide Post
Did she reply letting you know you should follow the white rabbit?

Posts: 6302 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Was the movie "Shattered"? Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Probably. Razz

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
A good blow job will clear that up in a jiffy.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Strangely no. The movie was Captain Marvel. No drugs etc. the only oddity was she was texting me at the same time.

Again I know it’s stupid and I / we have all had deja vu but this was really strong/strange.

I don’t smell toast. I don’t thing I am having a stroke. Smile

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
A good blow job will clear that up in a jiffy.

I'm continuously surprised by the generous nature of our membership. Wink

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
For the record and for all to know I am sure Jim is a helluva guy and I am sure there are a ton of fellas that he’d make very happy, nothing wrong with that, alas I am not one of them. Razz

In all honesty though that moment was like somebody walking on my grave. It was a strange moment in time.

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!
Picture of MaThGr82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
For the record and for all to know I am sure Jim is a helluva guy and I am sure there are a ton of fellas that he’d make very happy, nothing wrong with that, alas I am not one of them. Razz

In all honesty though that moment was like somebody walking on my grave. It was a strange moment in time.

Is your friend Dr. Wendy Lawson?

Posts: 6302 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems like you've posted this before.......

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

It seems like you've posted this before.......
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’ve had the same feeling you describe a couple times. Once was a car accident that I had been in (same feeling came back), and it scared the crap out of me. I switched lanes and dropped back a few car lengths. Where I was at, the car that took my place was involved in a fatality accident less than a minute later. (Yes I stopped and tried to help, but it was a bad situation).
I have also had a couple instances where "I just have a bad gut feeling" and an idea as to why. Every time I followed my feeling, it was correct.

As far as texting at the same time, my wife and I have done that quite a bit. Not like we text so often that it’s inevitable. It’ll happen at random weird times. Like the other day I was texting her that my boss said "thank you" for the first time ever. At the same time she was texting "I feel like something good is going to happen for you today".

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post