SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - 5 copies of Guns 101 by Rolan Kraps ***winners in OP***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - 5 copies of Guns 101 by Rolan Kraps ***winners in OP*** Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
In. Thanks for the generous offer.

BTW, is the "load" typo in the 2nd sentence of the OP a Freudian slip? Wink

Lol. Damn phone. Wink thanks for the catch.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thanks.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1236 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for the drawing. Nice thing to do.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Hey I’m going to bump this up once and give anyone who missed it a chance to get in. I’ll choose winners this weekend.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I have a Lady Friend I would give this to; she just bought a S&W .380 EZ.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. Thank you.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thanks.

Posts: 519 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
please count me in, honestly I didnt know about the book.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance please. Even though my kids have shot before his would be beneficial to them.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a chance. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Say Pale, i’d like a chance to own a piece of Rolan literary works. Think we can arrange an autograph session too? I feel like one of the few hadnt met him yet.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the following 5

rburg
LtJL
architect
Clipper1
birddog1

My email address is in my profile. Shoot me an email with your address and I’ll send them out.