SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change... even involves President Trump
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change... even involves President Trump Login/Join 
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
For the love of God and all that is Holy can we please not ever hear about Rosie O'Donnells essence ever again? Sister your essence was sketchy long before Trump.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Why would anybody be interviewing O’Donnell?

It’s a PR stunt, on the only angle she might generate any interest whatsoever.

Poor Rosie feels left out with all the actresses in Hollywood claiming sexual assault on Weinstein and others.

Since she knows NOBOBY would believe her on any claims of sexual harassment, she went with something more along her lines.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16706 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Somebody got careless and left her name off this list.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Here ya go Rosie, a little wisdom from Al...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ Que the Rosie dominatrix pic...

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post