SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2024 NHL playoffs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 NHL playoffs Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Oilers seem to have the best fan

Posts: 13547 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
One goal in two games and they have to win 4 out of 5? Not going to happen. There's probably no need for the Oilers to pack for any more road trips.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
After watching the past two games, I didn't realize just how good the Panthers defense is. I bet the Oilers are frustrated.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3924 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Well I was wrong. Turned out to be a good Stanley Cup.
Game 7 tonight and I guess the Oilers will win.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3924 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
And this is why NHL Playoff Hockey is the best. Oilers are in it and seemed to have cracked the code. If they chump it tonight it will still be talked about for years. I hope they win it for what remains of the true north.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7011 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
No matter who wins, this series will be talked about forever. Either epic come from behind win that was last done 80 years ago or an epic collapse never heard of in any pro league.

A week ago I would have said FLA in a sweep but today, I don't think FLA can turn it back on. They had no solutions to EDM in Games 4, 5 or 6.

So unless Skinner of old comes back, all the momentum is with EDM. EDM has taken away the Cats ability to set up from behind the Oilers net and without that, FLA has no answers.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure the Panthers can come back from this. What a mental beating the Oilers put on Florida. I’m hoping the Oilers take the cup but win or lose, tonight is going to be exciting.

Posts: 1151 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
If the Oilers win Canada will be drunk for a month. If they lose Canada will be drunk for a month.

Posts: 7647 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I'm sure replenished by now, but I'll assume all the beer in Alberta was drank after the game six win.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hats off to Florida! Go enjoy it boys.

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
That was a great game 7.

Congratulations to the Panthers.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1986 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to admit, I’m a little disappointed that i didn’t get to see Connor McDavid receive the Conn Smythe Trophy. He is only the 6th player from the losing team of the Cup Final to be awarded the trophy. If that was McDavids choice, I can certainly respect it.

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I'll guess he'll show when he wins it and the cup at the same time.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the game with my son. We are Panthers fans and it was insane. FLA poured on the hits and got back to their game 1 play and lineups. Tkachuk and Barky are driving the cup down Las Olas Blvd right now in a golf cart. You know its loud when you can barely hear the horn. I talked to a ton of Canadians who spent a lot of dough and miserable flights and I really think Connor McD should have come out to accept the trophy.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5171 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Now summer can officially begin.

Posts: 7647 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post