SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I'll make another exception to my rule that we refrain from discussing these shootings because it's going to be interesting to watch the news media try to reason out a male who "identified" as female, using firearms to commit mass murder.

No truly decent person needs to make a show of their feelings about the slaughter of innocent children and the terror everyone in the school surely experienced; a genuinely horrible and deeply sad occurrence, but let's see how much attention the transgender-loving fools on MSNBC and the rest give to the heart of the issue, which is the murder of innocent people and the murder of children who now do not get to live their lives, by someone in one of their pet specialty social groups.

Will they now cut the bullshit and finally admit that a "transgender woman" is actually a male? They will focus on the guns and not the shooter, and they will certainly not acknowledge the deep confusion and mental illness they have helped to foster with this charade of "if you say you're a woman, then, your a woman."

Feel free to discuss

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
This was a biological female acting like a boy.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Same thing, then. The news media has fostered this insane environment in which we are supposed to accept that one may change their gender on a whim. Transgenderism is a fantasy which indicates deep confusion within an individual, and the media supports this insanity. How will they respond now? One of their own has used firearms to commit mass murder. What will they say?

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I'll bet heads are exploding.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They'll blame guns, it's already started. The transgender issue will become a non issue. The response by the police should be high lighted. I'm just glad the "fucked up in the head" shooter is dead.

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It’s been interesting to watch the media trip over themselves on what to do. Earlier I saw an ABC headline and the actual story that was obviously written to have no type of gender identification. No he/she/they … nothing.

Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance

I won’t waste the space by ‘pasting’ the article as well…but don’t even pretend that was not by design.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Transgenderism... What a fucking word.

This is mental illness and I have very little sympathy for those "suffering" from it.

The world is out of sorts and I do not see it turning around any time soon.

Prayers for the victims... Heartbreaking.

I know you cannot hold a whole group responsible for the actions of 1... but dammit, I am very, very close.

Almost time for the "find out" part of my new favorite saying.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, President Grandpa got woken up out of his third nap of the day to come out and mumble about "gun violence". So very predictable.

posted Hide Post
IMO the sex doesn't matter, this was a deeply disturbed person that will have a long history indicative that they should not have had the ability to purchase a firearm.

Another matter that is deeply concerning is that it's been reported this low life walked into a side door at the school. Have we not learned a thing in the past 20 years or more, doors should be locked to entrance for all secondary doors in a school. Whoever left that door unlocked should be facing criminal charges for Aiding and Abetting a Felony.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Got into a kerfuffle a few weeks ago with a friend of mine that has a trans son. Seems my opinion that, by and large, trans people are largely mentally ill, was wrong headed. She didn't think it was "fair" to lump all trans people into the "gender dysphoria" group, which is by definition, a mental illness.

Sorry dear, in my opinion, your son is mentally ill, I mean, it's just someones opinion, right?... Roll Eyes

Regarding this female (person with a cervix) shooter, it will be interesting watching the press do their thing to deflect.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para...
It's early yet for accurate reports but...

Channel 5 news was/is reporting the shooter simply as a 28 year old woman.

This is a private school, I saw no mention of any on site security. Metro Nashville is a solid blue county, one of the very very few in an otherwise solid red state.

Anyway, I just want to give a huge shout out to the Metro Nashville police.

THIS. IS. FUCKING. HOW. ITS. DONE!
Thirteen minutes (13).
From the call... response...
team of 5 find the shooter on the second floor...
Shooter is shot dead by officers!
Done! 13!

(are you listing you unnamed Florida officers?)

Thank you MNPD.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering if they'll make the claim that the Christian school is responsible for repressing the shooter's sexual expression and that, in the end, it's the school's fault.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Identify as the firearm and become “ungovernable”

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another matter that is deeply concerning is that it's been reported this low life walked into a side door at the school.
To be clear, they just mentioned in the press conference that "she" shot through the door to gain access. I'm guessing that means it was actually locked?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The trans angle will be ignored and it's already just about the guns and not the shooter.

Apparently the school was a secondary target because the first one (I don't know what it was) had security so the grade school was plan B.

I wonder if we'll ever see the manifesto. I doubt we will because it'll show what a sick fuck he is.

Another forum had group of people who figure out who the shooter was hours before it was released and they did a bunch of screenshots of some of the weird shit Aiden published a drew. One of the more recent ones was a drawing of Jack Nicholson with the crazy face from The Shining with dialog from the movie inside the outline of the head. It also had language from the bartender scene where Jack was told by the bartender that he was a caretaker and had been all along.

A lot of the social media stuff has been scrubbed by the platforms, such as Insta. I think the Linkedin was still there last time I looked.

The person started life a Aiden Hale and then later identified as Ashley. Of maybe born a Ashley and tried to become Aiden. Lots of sites had posts by Aiden.

Fuck up person that the media will ignore. I read the Linkedin bio and it was 8 years to get through art school and held a job as a cat sitter for 2 months. Other posts from him/her say there's anger with a sister who wanted to dance together in the past but he/she said life got in the way and couldn't really do it anymore.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I'm wondering if they'll make the claim that the Christian school is responsible for repressing the shooter's sexual expression and that, in the end, it's the school's fault.

Bingo.. Oppression and easy access to assault weapons....this will be a double dose of liberal insanity.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who knows what happened. We will not know for days.

I did hear on the radio that this thing who did the killing may have shot out a glass side door to gain entry.

We will see how that holds up in time.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:

Oh, that'll be brought forth.
The narrative is, if society didn't demonize, threaten or, create the conditions of ostracism and isolationism, then these trans individual would not suffer all the mental maladies that they currently experience. Their mental problems are a result of society, not because they ACTUALLY have mental and social instability. Roll Eyes
Its never the fault of the perpetrator but, everyone else...society's fault. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will drop off the news cycle soon. It does not fit the usual narrative.
Example:
Waukesha Christmas Parade attack last November. The identity of the driver and no firearm being used caused it all to disappear pretty quick.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
The school is grade K-6 (11-12yo)? The shooter is 28? What festered for 16 years to bring this about now? The Idiot in charge - does he distinguish between types of "gun violence" or is it all the same? Some lunatic shooting kids is the same as gangbangers shooting each other? I mean, we get it - you want to control us and guns are just in way. But to lump this into the same tired bucket of gun violence as gangbanger shooters and whatever is just wrong. It's not gun violence. It's lunatic violence. Get rid of the lunatics and the problem goes away, guns or no guns.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post