The Ice Cream Man
| Try working in some stone work - take it easy. It’s easy to overdo irregular lifts, with the horsepower from conventional lifts, but it might help get some small muscles. Yoga/pilates can also be very good. Boxers would say ballet, but I never tried ballet.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
Team Apathy
| quote: Originally posted by Aglifter: Try working in some stone work - take it easy. It’s easy to overdo irregular lifts, with the horsepower from conventional lifts, but it might help get some small muscles.
Yoga/pilates can also be very good. Boxers would say ballet, but I never tried ballet.
I don't know where I would find "lifting" stones around here... not the nice round ones, anyway. Or are you just talking about picking up large rocks of the regular variety? I know where some of those are kept.  |
| | | Posts: 6735 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005 |  
IP
|
|
The Ice Cream Man
| Either would work. The round ones have a more specific technique. The irregular ones probably have some handholds which can make it easier, but you lift a stone by crushing it with your chest, between your forearms, not by using your hands and arms. (Obviously they are involved, but the focus is on crushing.)
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|