SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Rainbow Bridge....my turn
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Rainbow Bridge....my turn Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

Posts: 12938 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Damn, seems like a few furry friends are going that way lately.

I remember when you got Buddy. Sorry for your loss, Jeff.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4937 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry,
“It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.” –Anonymous

Posts: 2080 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, sure does hurt to lose them.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
RIP Buddy.

Posts: 3737 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff I am very sorry for your loss. It is not easy.

Buddy looks like a really good boy. My boy Blue will keep him company.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1114 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences. A fine dog!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16124 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Mr. Yarchin,
I am so sorry for the loss of your pup. I know you were a good Dad. Take solace in knowing that you will reform the bonds and friendships on the otherside. John

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is terrible to hear. I'm so sorry.

I'll bet he's grateful you gave him his best life.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig226fan:
Jeff I am very sorry for your loss. It is not easy.

Buddy looks like a really good boy. My boy Blue will keep him company.

Not sure if Buddy liked cats, but if so my boy Basement Cat and girls Bo and Jasmine will look after him until you arrive.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Jeff.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear the news. I’ve been there myself and it’s rough. He looked like a happy boy.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So sorry

Posts: 13303 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Very Sorry to see Jeff. Buddy reminds me of my Apollo. Best dogs on God's green Earth.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Labs are awesome dogs.

I fear the day when our young one goes.

My condolences.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff, sorry for your loss.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
As I cuddle my Moses, I weep for your loss and knowing that my own will come one day. They are only ours while God loans their pure spirits to us. Thankfully, I am assured of their return to us in heaven.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mr. Yarchin, he looks like a great friend. Im sure his life was incredible with you and Mrs. Yarchin.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6348 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Jeff, I’m soo sorry for your loss. Words cannot express the loss of a buddy like that... Prayers and Blessings sent.....

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post