SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When God calls upon you - Just stop and do it. Feel good story for today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When God calls upon you - Just stop and do it. Feel good story for today. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
I usually post the text when copying articles on here. Please watch the video at the link.

FedEx worker goes viral for stop she didn't have to make: 'I pray every day for the Lord to use me'

Posted from non-religious person that believes in God.

If you hear the call, step up. If you're an atheist, forget God, and just be a human being.

Thank you Amanda for stepping up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Thanks. He has a plan for us all and sometimes we need to stop and hear what He has to say.

Good for her for listening.

Posts: 1360 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Amen. Once in a while -- if you're paying attention -- you feel it. The key is to pay attention, and then pay heed. Call it what you want. Makes no difference. But to do it.

Nice post Jesse. Thank you.

Posts: 11399 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting, Jesse.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
What a great piece that gives peace! Thanks for the inspiration, it was much needed.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jesse. People who need our help are all around us. One small act of kindness can change someone's life.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1490 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Thanks Jesse. People who need our help are all around us. One small act of kindness can change someone's life.

totally agree

good stuff

--------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
attributed to several authors:

“I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.”

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you Jesse. I've filled many a day praying for those that will never know, but God does. My daily prayer life is filled with those who could probably care less knowing that I do but thats not what's important, somebody needs to, and there are those that answer the calling.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
That’s a cool story. Thanks for posting it because I hadn’t seen it.

Posts: 1443 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
remind you that there're still good people in the world.

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thank for this!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post