SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Couple of nice bucks on the GameCam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couple of nice bucks on the GameCam Login/Join 
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted
Nice typical whitetail.

About 5 years ago I jumped a huge non-typical behind the barn. Maybe this guy is an offspring.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lahilljack
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to see him on my cameras!

Mike

Posts: 692 | Location: Adams County, Ohio | Registered: June 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
That camera seems to see the future.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
I duess this is why it's urging someone to STEAL it!

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:

Good catch! Yeah, I had the month set wrong. It's now been fixed.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Nice bucks, turkeys and couple of bear crossing the property. The neighbors only shoot the bucks when there is no hunting.

Just shooting pests is allowed according to the HOA. Someone even shot a turkey last year. Mostly gobblers for some reason.

Like one girl in high school said, "Saw a herd of turkeys in the yard yesterday". Big Grin

Last years herd!

My bushnell cameras are starting to fail after 5 to 6 years.

I even have bucks coming into my yard in Herndon. They come up from the gas pipeline.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post