SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bob Newhart Drinking Game---Karine Jean-Pierre Version
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob Newhart Drinking Game---Karine Jean-Pierre Version Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
Many of us remember the popular party game where any time a character on the Bob Newhart show said, "Hi, Bob!" everybody had to take a sip of their alcoholic beverage.

Watching the White House briefings these days, I think the game should be revived.

The rules are simple: Each time Karine Jean-Pierre uses one of the following phrases (including a close form), everyone watching has to take a drink:

"I would refer you to my colleagues at the Department of Justice (or White House Counsel's office)."

"This President is doing everything he can to (fill in the blank)."

"I'm not going to comment from here on that."

"He has made this a priority from day one."

""We don't have anything to share on that right now."

Any sentence that includes the term "Executive Action."

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
“We’ve been perfectly clear…”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I can't stand to watch Karine Jean-Pierre...
But I will take a drink. Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I don't want to die from ethanol intoxication.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
“We’ve been perfectly clear…”

Simply "Clear" There's a lot of praises that go along with that.
Let me be Clear
I've been Clear
The president's been Clear
I want to be Clear

And on an on. Take that out of her vocabulary and she could not speak... Oh wait, the presupposes she can actually articulate something.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’ll give her this, she’s been very transparent about her obfuscation.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Almost makes me miss Peppermint Patty.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would probably get alcohol induced cardiomyopathy.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
We must drink the appropriate spirit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
"He's taking this very seriously"

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I try not to be too hard on her. After all, look at what she has to work with.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
you forgot "prudent"

Posts: 3560 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The drinking needs to be done by that diversity hire, that empty vessel.

Get about 8 glasses of wine in her and turn her loose at a briefing, and the TRUTH would come popping out of her mouth.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would refer you to my colleagues at the Department of Justice (or White House Counsel's office)."

Today that was used so often you'd need to make a run to the liquor store to keep up!

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
you forgot "prudent"

Wrong Administration

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell if you just limited it to every “Ummm” or “uhhh”. You’d be alcohol poisoned within 5 minutes.

Peppermint patty was a good liar. This gal Kringe Jean Pierre is just not good at her job or lying and is too much of a dolt to make up stuff on the spot like Patty was

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Get about 8 glasses of wine in her and turn her loose at a briefing, and the TRUTH would come popping out of her mouth.

“Oh, Peter… I love you Peter… marry me Peter…”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

“I’d switch teams for you, Peter!”

“Peter… I love you Peter… marry me Peter…”

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I’d switch teams for you, Peter!”

ROFLMAO

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Hey. Cool Guys.

Help a brother out.

What's all this 'I love your Peter' stuff?