SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else enjoy the boxing of Tyson Fury?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else enjoy the boxing of Tyson Fury? Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
Fun as all get up. Entertaining to see this 6'9" boxer, 265 pounds with a 85" reach, move around like a middle weight. He makes funny faces in the ring and keeps the crowd glued to the fight. He can hit hard when he turns aggressive. Seen him break noses and ear drums. He's done some bleeding too. I know Tac from England likely follows him.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The big guy does have fast hands and is coached by the nephew of Emmanuel Stewart...so Fury is actually getting better.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Fun as all get up. Entertaining to see this 6'9" boxer, 265 pounds with a 85" reach, move around like a middle weight. He makes funny faces in the ring and keeps the crowd glued to the fight. He can hit hard when he turns aggressive. Seen him break noses and ear drums. He's done some bleeding too. I know Tac from England likely follows him.

He's Irish, of course I'm a fan. Smile

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I'll watch another fight tonight. Waiting on Fury and Wilder 3.. Cool

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris wears a Tyson Fury T-shirt.

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I believe you are correct Tac.. Big Grin. Fury vs Wilder 3 is coming. Their 2nd fight was a ass whooping. I guess its the money that brings them together again. Wilder cranks out those fast and wide punches but Fury slips away from most if them. He hit Wilder hard and angry in that fight. Wilder has to have that fight on his mind as he trains up for 3.

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I like his interviews more than his fights. He just isn't doing the PR bullshit, he speaks his mind. He is also an inspiration for those affected by mental problems. He has them, he's dealing with it.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I havn't heard any of his interviews and have been watching him fight for just a few weeks. Really looking forward to July 14th. And if I can get one oh those T shirts.