SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In case you were wondering, you can pick up a war hammer at Tractor Supply
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In case you were wondering, you can pick up a war hammer at Tractor Supply Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted

Posts: 11365 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Is that in case you hear the crusades are on the edge of town?

Or perhaps French knights are taunting you not once, but maybe even a second time?

Is there a vicious rabbit? With big teeth?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Big nasty pointy teeth.

Posts: 11365 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Is that in case you hear the crusades are on the edge of town?

Or perhaps French knights are taunting you not once, but maybe even a second time?

Is there a vicious rabbit? With big teeth?

damn near choked on a bourbon I was sipping, when I read that, Big Grin

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10435 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I don't have a use for it, but I want one.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
More Items to Consider…
I think I like the tomahawk or the battle axe better.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24179 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Damn. All these years and I never even knew that I needed one. Until now.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3855 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
.....inexpensive yet highly effective recreation of this awesome weapon.

HA - it's for recreation!!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12445 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Hogue makes a G10 Piranha grip for it, then I'll buy one. That thing seems like it could be pretty slippery. Razz

Q

Posts: 26495 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Hogue makes a G10 Piranha grip for it, then I'll buy one. That thing seems like it could be pretty slippery. Razz

Skate Board Grip Tape. Or Hand Gun Grip Tape. Or Rubber Grip Tape. Available in rolls, sheets, strips etc.

Good stuff!

Posts: 11865 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
It's for the zombies. They were here before...
They will be back.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I have one. If you get one, make sure you pound the head on pretty good first, then pre-drill the holes for the ferrules, otherwise you will snap the little screws they provide. I used my own brass screws.

Posts: 7425 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Under the Product Details on the website it states that "Instructions are included". Seems like it is pretty self explanatory to me, so I'd love to know what's included in the instructions!!!

Posts: 75 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Other than burying the pointy end in someone's skull (and the cool factor, of course), what would be the point of such a tool? You ain't going to be able to hammer anything effectively with that goofy head.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
[W]hat would be the point of such a tool?

I think that the point kinda speaks for itself. I mean, with a hammer like that you just need the right thing to nail. But maybe the alluded to instruction manual helps clear up any confusion.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1965 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So if I omit the hard candys, safety pins, band aids and nail clippers from my e.d.c. pack
. . . . . . .
Naw Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54708 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It may be overkill for a chicken-breast tenderizer but I think I may need keep one handy just in I run into some tough chickens.

It may also make for a good impression to have it in my hands to greet daughter’s dates when they arrive to pick her up.

This is similar to the thread from years ago discussing the practical uses and benefits of having a Pro Truckers Friend tool handy (link to Deluth Trading).

Posts: 3496 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Other than burying the pointy end in someone's skull (and the cool factor, of course), what would be the point of such a tool? You ain't going to be able to hammer anything effectively with that goofy head.

Have you ever heard of Cold Steel?

quote:
Originally posted by bruthajess:
Under the Product Details on the website it states that "Instructions are included". Seems like it is pretty self explanatory to me, so I'd love to know what's included in the instructions!!!

Posts: 17217 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Oooooh! A high capacity evil assault hammer. I'll take two, please.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
New version of the Sledge-a-Matic that Gallagher made famous.

Watermelon, anyone?

Posts: 11865 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post