SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Greece for vacation suggestions?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greece for vacation suggestions? Login/Join 
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Yeah Corfu is a nice low key destination.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Visited Greece while in the US Navy 40 years ago. Wasn’t long in Athens, though the Parthenon was worth seeing. Then spent some time on the island of Skiathos. Small community, almost quaint. Might not have changed much.

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Hey Jimbo,

When will you be there? My sister and I will be in Athens May 28th-June 1st. Staying in an AirBnB overlooking the Acropolis.

My email is in my profile - if you will be around there at the same time and want to meet up shoot me an email.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post