SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No longer "fighting the good fight"
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No longer "fighting the good fight" Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Good for you- you’ll land somewhere good I have no doubt. I loved the job for most of my career, but things started heading south when that asshole Obama turned the mob loose on law enforcement.
It didn’t change the way I did business but I definitely noticed a change in the attitude of shitbags thinking they had the “right to resist” when they committed violations, especially from the 20-somethings. My radar increased noticeably in strength which equates to more buried stress on and off the job.

What eventually pushed me out 6 months early after 30 years (luckily I had my time and grade by this point) was the threat of termination for not getting the “vaccine”. It irked me being in better shape at 56 than most of my peers but being pushed out for not complying with the mandate but now I’m the better for it.

You’ll land in your feet and sleep better at night for it. Best of luck!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post