SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What does SF consider a decent infrared heater for a cold bedroom?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What does SF consider a decent infrared heater for a cold bedroom? Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
The previous owners of my house installed baseboard 220v electric heaters in all of the bedrooms. I was gettign killed with my electric bill once we had kids. We had existing natural gas running to the house. I ran additional lines on the exterior of the house (under my deck) to 3 bedrooms and installed natural gas direct vent heaters. The price has gone up quite a bit since I installed them 8 years ago. This is what we installed. Each room is on it's own zone.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Wi...at-1403822/303169910

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
How about a nice fluffy down comforter.

Electric blanket or electric mattress pad might do the trick.

Or my favorite, just cuddle closer.

Ha, I like this one! And yes, both are great ideas... of course, the 103 lb German Shepherd who likes to sleep in between us might make cuddling a bit more difficult. He’s a bit on the jealous side. Thinks he deserves all the attention. Big Grin

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post