SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is MY Pride Flag: 6/1/2023
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is MY Pride Flag: 6/1/2023 Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted

Posts: 33839 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Amen!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7110 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Roger that

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37991 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
The ONLY one.

Posts: 1887 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The difference between this flag and the oppressive, modern rainbow flag is that one represents "pride" in something bigger than himself while the other represents specifically excessive pride in oneself.

One brings out feelings that are humbling, honorable, reverent.

The other, the queen of all vices. The deadliest of the seven deadly sins. PRIDE. Fuck that flag and all it represents.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30419 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen the absolute worst of queer sexual activity; I won't be specific, it would make you vomit. I've also known nearly 200 trans people, most male to female in transition, and performed life saving measures on a number of them during suicide attempts (and written the reports on successful ones.) To me, the behavior is repugnant to such a degree...well, words cannot express it. I've heard a lot of their stories, and each and every one involves an older man, usually well into adulthood, seducing them into the negative, self-destructive lifestyle. It saddens me that it is so widespread now, and that the results, often premature death, are not reported. I watched a good man die a slow, painful death of AIDS from this crap. Not only is it something not to be proud of, it is quite often deadly.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
We received this email today from work. When will this madness end? I don't hate their cause and their beliefs. Just don't force it on everyone.

- June 28th, Rainbow Day -- wear anything "RAINBOW” to show support/ally-ship (this is in memory of the Stonewall Tragedy)

I will ONLY fly one PRIDE flag. The one posted above.

Posts: 1887 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
We received this email today from work. When will this madness end? I don't hate their cause and their beliefs. Just don't force it on everyone.

- June 28th, Rainbow Day -- wear anything "RAINBOW” to show support/ally-ship (this is in memory of the Stonewall Tragedy)

For real.
I mean, that event was "only" 54 freaking years ago! Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
The only Stonewall tragedy I'm aware of was when General Jackson was accidentally shot by his own troops west of Chancellorsville in May 1863.

Maybe we should wear grey in remembrance of that instead.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6736 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:

I recommend you wear black.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
dangit, now I gots to look something else up....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why is it hate speech to burn the pride flag but not hate speech to burn the American flag?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29720 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13514 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Why is it hate speech to burn the pride flag but not hate speech to burn the American flag?

Excellent question. I'm sure that the bull queers have a 10,000 word essay of unintelligible jargon to answer you though.

Posts: 6403 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The difference between this flag and the oppressive, modern rainbow flag is that one represents "pride" in something bigger than himself while the other represents specifically excessive pride in oneself.

One brings out feelings that are humbling, honorable, reverent.

The other, the queen of all vices. The deadliest of the seven deadly sins.

Well said!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10709 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Balze Halze - Right on!!!!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
You know why ..

Posts: 4065 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Every day, all day.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://media.istockphoto.com/...o32KvBxW7FdF2HlumSs=

The only other "Pride Flag" at my house.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8357 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one and only

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post