New
Find
Notify
Tools
Halftime show Login/Join 
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Personally I thought that what they were calling the 1/2 time show wasn"t worth watching and a waist of time. Saw somewhere that the performer was doing it for free (no pay) but he personally spent some where in the range of 7 million dollars of his own money because he wanted it to be up to his standards...........And also the pregame music wasn"t much better in their renditions. Artistic interpertation be dammed..................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2024 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I took a knee.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I took a knee.

It's remarkably liberating to release one's self from that culture. I spent time insulating myself from cultural decay today. It was peaceful out on the ranch.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29727 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The folks in the white robes at the beginning needed only hoods to make it look like a KKK meeting.

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I don't watch Pro Sports anymore.
I went to my Son's house to celebrate my Grandsons 1st Birthday, The Super Bowl was on.
I watched out of curiosity, my conclusion,
The Pre-game SUCKED, the Half time show SUCKED, the Post game show SUCKED, ALL the commercials SUCKED.
I never have had so much BLACK and MINORITY crap attempted to be rammed down my throat.

Was it just me or did the Vince Lombardi imposter look like a black man.
I won't forget this!

Posts: 4638 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Report This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Who and what the hell was that?

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
I went to my Son's house to celebrate my Grandsons 1st Birthday, The Super Bowl was on.
The Pre-game SUCKED, the Half time show SUCKED, the Post game show SUCKED, ALL the commercials SUCKED.
I never have had so much BLACK and MINORITY crap attempted to be rammed down my throat.

I won't forget this!

Yup. Every single thing you said I was going to type, so I will just quote you with a thumbs up.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5053 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
You mean that wasn’t an extra long Fruit of the Loom commercial?

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
My wife is a long time Bucs fan so she watched it. I went back to the bedroom to catch up on my reading. NFL leadership had the chance to show some spine but they failed miserably. After all that kneeling BS, as far as I am concerned the NFL is a bunch of overpaid, un-American thugs who can take a fast train straight to hell.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
And I thought Up with people sucked!
Listen to the first few miniutes you will get the picture. Betty White would approve!

Posts: 17280 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Didn’t watch the Stupor Bowl and the following comment from a friend confirms is was a good choice. In reference to the halftime show he said, “I’ve never been so glad to be deaf!”

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

I won't forget this!

Yup. Every single thing you said I was going to type, so I will just quote you with a thumbs up.

Fed up with all TV, it seems lately it's all a half-time show.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Who won?

Posts: 11012 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Not to derail the thread but I didnt see one on the commercials and didnt want to start one but did anyone else see the horrible hypocritical Jeep commercial w Bruce "I HATE DONALD TRUMP" Springsteen...

what a pathetic joke to try and appeal to people that the liberal elites despise...people that live in middle America that might wear cowboy boots and go to church...THAT THE MARXISTS HAVE SHUTTERED IN THE NAME OF "PUBLIC GOOD"!!

"Re-united States..." my smooth white ass.

Obama started down the road of dividing America and its only gotten (*and going to get much...) worse w O'Biden...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Report This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jprebb:
I was "offended" by the lack of racial diversity in the halftime show. Every single person in the halftime show was black.

There certainly is systemic racism in this country, but it's against white people, IE Affirmative Action.

JP

Actually, it's only racism against white males as white females are included in affirmative action in spite of the fact they're not a minority.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not to derail the thread but I didnt see one on the commercials and didnt want to start one but did anyone else see the horrible hypocritical Jeep commercial w Bruce "I HATE DONALD TRUMP" Springsteen...

what a pathetic joke to try and appeal to people that the liberal elites despise...people that live in middle America that might wear cowboy boots and go to church...THAT THE MARXISTS HAVE SHUTTERED IN THE NAME OF "PUBLIC GOOD"!!

"Re-united States..." my smooth white ass.

Obama started down the road of dividing America and its only gotten (*and going to get much...) worse w O'Biden...

I thought the State Propaganda Ministry was working full time for the entire pre-game/game... But the one with Springsteen really chapped my ass. I've been by that little chapel quite a few times, and if I ever saw Red Bruce there I would stomp his ass into the prairie. Makes me dislike Jeep even more.