SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Arkansas State Police K-9 killed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arkansas State Police K-9 killed Login/Join 
posted
The State Police K-9 Hemi was shot to death while apprehending a fugitive from Mississippi. Fugitive was killed. He I was a hero as he crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Enjoy your playtime with the other K-9s Hemi.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Frown

Q

Posts: 27628 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

That is really horrible, and my deep sympathy goes to the handler as well. Some states have laws making working police animals officially officers, so any assault on the animal is treated the same as assaulting the officer. My wife once arrested a scembag for hitting her horse while she was doing crowd control at a demonstration. The scumbag who killed this fine K9 already got what he deserved, fortunately.

Posts: 10883 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Horrible to hear. RIP Hemi.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7077 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Here’s the link. The incident happened in Mississippi County, Arkansas, which is on the eastern edge of the state about 20 miles north of Memphis and 30 miles east of Jonesboro, Arkansas.

https://fox2now.com/2018/07/31...sas-police-shootout/

Posts: 4568 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I hope the shitbag fugitive’s death was excrutiatingly painful.

RIP Hemi... Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
God Speed Hemi!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Undoubtly saved a person from being killed .....
Great job hemi !

Mississippi County AR.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frown

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good boy Hemi. RIP.

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Shame, hopefully Hemi got a couple of chomps in.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP Hemi.

Posts: 4137 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

EOW and RIP Hemi.

Posts: 4066 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Perp...

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

I hope the shitbag fugitive’s death was excrutiatingly painful.

RIP Hemi... Frown

+1

Rest in peace, Hemi.

ALL dogs go to Heaven.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:

EOW and RIP Hemi.

Thank you for posting that. Something made it all blurry, when i read the last line...

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you for posting that. Something made it all blurry, when i read the last line..

Must be something in the air! My screen got blurry, too.

My heart aches for his handler who will greatly miss him.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
From the Arkansas State Police Facebook pagea;

Posts: 4066 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
RIP. You went out doing your job. I hope the ASP buries the K9 like an officer.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12963 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Good, Good boy. Rip pup. Condolences to his fellow officers.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19776 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post