SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Leni Riefenstahl would love the American Media
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leni Riefenstahl would love the American Media Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
I don't usually watch the news but when I do it pisses me off. I watched Trump's speech to the UN in its entirety and caught the local NC triad area news report from a NBC affiliate. They showed the part of his speech about putting America first and expecting other nations to do the same for their people. There was a thunderous applause after he said that. The media cut out the applause. FUCK THE MEDIA. I 100% hate the media and I want to see them destroyed. They are so dishonest in their reporting of Trump. It is absolutely infuriating. The media lies, stirrs up hate and anger then profits from the coverage of riots and chaos. They are the #1 enemy of liberty and truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Yes, I agree: they are #1 enemy because without them the corrupt Democrats and Republicans would not be able to spread their deceit and treachery. On the positive side, they are losing influence by the day. Only the most gullible of the lowfos now actually believe them.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
At least Leni's propaganda was arty.

Posts: 18381 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I actually prefer the Leftist media be out and proud. Back in the day they were so in the closet their passive aggressive nuance made the conservative in me wonder if I was just interpreting Leftist emphasis from objective reporting. Now that they are out and their prejudice is obvious, I can nod my affirmation and ignore the barstards...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post