SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jewelery store robbery foiled.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jewelery store robbery foiled. Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
https://www.click2houston.com/...robbers-deputies-say

Three thugs broke in and beat the owner of a jewelry store. He got his gun, and shot them, hitting at least two, and maybe all three. They followed blood to a getaway car, and one thug went to hospital with serious wounds and one was found dead. The third is still being sought.

Best of all is the Harris County sheriff's deputy saying on camera that the owner has the right to protect his life and property.

I love being a Texan.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who says good news doesn't make the headlines anymore?!? Wink

Posts: 1705 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Good to hear.

Long live Texas!

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Texas seems to good to be true. It's hard to imagine living in a community where the residents and the politicians back up the law-abiding, tax-paying citizens. You Texans are blessed!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
A dramatic story with a happy ending. Seems like Texas is doing it right.

Posts: 1977 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Remember the Alamo!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nice

Posts: 26952 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Too bad Dave Troung wasn't able to do this to the pieces of schiit that robbed him in the middle of the night. BTW anyone heard whether the police have found the miscreants who did Dave?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16258 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I was mentioning to a buddy of mine that if this happened to me, I'd be hit with a lawsuit because I didn't shoot the scumbags equally! I hope the community rallies behind the owner for the good he has done!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6017 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post