SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saturday morning funny - Dad joke
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saturday morning funny - Dad joke Login/Join 
posted
A father put his 3-year-old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma, and good-bye Grandpa."

The father asked, "Why did you say good-bye Grandpa?" The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do."
The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this, "God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma." The next day the grandmother died.
"Holy crap," thought the father, "this kid is in contact with the other side."

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed, the dad heard her say, "God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy." He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office.

He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock. He figured if he could get by until midnight, he would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally, midnight arrived; he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said, "I've never seen you work so late. What's the matter?"

He said, "I don't want to talk about it. I've just spent the worst day of my life."

She said, "You think you had a bad day; you'll never believe what happened to me. This morning my golf pro dropped dead in the middle of my lesson!"

Posts: 686 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

and stolen

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10435 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
ouch Big Grin

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5344 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The worst part being that now she'll have to pay cash money for her lessons.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Hahahahahaha

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
good one.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Very good. Thanks for that!

Posts: 11395 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post