SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2024 CPAP Karma!!! ***WINNER Beancooker***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2024 CPAP Karma!!! ***WINNER Beancooker*** Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
One more day to go on this...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16951 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Please include me, my Philips Respironics is about shot. Thanks! Paul

Posts: 32 | Registered: June 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
This was a hard one. Some of you really need to at least try CPAP. It's changed so many lives. I encourage those people to continue persuing this.

The person who seems to be in the most dire current need is msfzoe. If you can provide me evidence of a prescription for treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea with a CPAP device, the unit is yours. Email me at the address in my profile. Congratulations!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16951 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Thank you for selecting me as the winner of your CPAP karma. Coincidentally I heard from Medicare insurance provider. Necessary paperwork has been received and i do not require your generous karma.

Posts: 2427 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Oh, well good for you, and thank you for your honesty. In that case I will need to select an alternate. Give me a sec...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
...the new winner is Beancooker. Send a copy of your prescription to the email address in my profile. Congratulations, and I hope you see some dramatic benefits (yes, insomnia really sucks).

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
...the new winner is Beancooker. Send a copy of your prescription to the email address in my profile. Congratulations, and I hope you see some dramatic benefits (yes, insomnia really sucks).

Kudos to you kkina on your generous karma.

Congrats Beancooker! I, too, hope you see some significant benefits with this machine.

One suggestion: Don’t hesitate to try a different mask if the initial one doesn’t fit or otherwise work out for you.

Posts: 6577 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

Thank you! This is awesome! I am quite excited as is my wife. I will send over the requested information when I get back home. I also will have an updated prescription from my doctor.

Thank you, again. This is fantastic!

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4364 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

Email sent with requested information.

Again, thank you. I am not sure if I can say thanks enough. Thank you!

quote:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4364 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Got it. Shipping your unit out tomorrow.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

The CPAP arrived in excellent condition. Packaged very nicely, I must say.

I picked up a really nice mask and headgear today. It’s all setup and ready for use this evening.

Thank you. Thank you very much. This is an extremely generous karma.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Packaged very nicely, I must say.

Well, you know, I'm a professional. Cool

I truly hope you get some results. Let us know how it goes.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."