SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Questions concerning Beretta Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions concerning Beretta Forum Login/Join 
posted
Years ago, probably 2004-2010, I was a member of the Beretta forum. Got away from the firearms and the forum. I'd like to rejoin/reconnect, but I have no idea what email I was using back then, so there is no recovering username or password. An attempt to create an account went nowhere, as it appears they are not taking any more members.
Yet there are daily posts, so it's not frozen in time.
Is anyone here a member and can shed any light on their situation, or status? Closed to new members?
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Surely there's a 'Contact Us' link for the webmaster/admin(s) of that forum, No?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Surely there's a 'Contact Us' link for the webmaster/admin(s) of that forum, No?

Didn't see one.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Their contact info: webmaster(AT)berettaforum(DOT)net

You know what to replace.

Q

Posts: 27602 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The registration link is disabled. I suspect they had problems with trolls, spammers or scammers.

Newest member registered on the 8th of this month, so I imagine that you have to contact the webmaster to request permission to register.

Posts: 109154 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate it.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Not the same situation at all...

But remember Cliff who got angry that registration took a few days?

I think he coined the phrase, "Smoking the >>>FUCKING DOPE<<<".

Gosh, I'm getting old. The details escape me. That was funny stuff.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'm a member. If they don't respond, let me know and I can post a question and link to here.

Posts: 12581 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post