SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption time...Dog related.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption time...Dog related. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
SQUIRREL!!!

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
Alright toonces, we see who real pussy is with a game of chicken!

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
NO THUMBS!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FOOD !

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
(Well, it's kind of a caption)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
These are so much BIGGER than mine!!!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12404 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
"Hey a$$#ole! Your #^<&ing BMW doesn't have turn signals?"

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
NOT AGAIN,I HATE DRIVING ON I4,HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND BY THE WAY I HATE IT!!

P.S. This is I4 in central Florida east and west of Disney

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"And you may find yourself, behind the wheel of a large automobile" -Talking Heads-Once In a Lifetime

Circa 1980's

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
AHHHH. Keep right except to pass!

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Closed? Crap! Mom didn’t tell me Chik Fil A was closed on Sunday.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2103 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll catch the Purina Chuck Wagon this time!

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sell the damn RV and stay at a hotel, asshole!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Sell the damn RV and stay at a hotel, asshole!

If I had a nickel...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Damn Friday traffic...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I GOT HIM, I GOT THE SQUIRREL, FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at all these fire hydrants.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"I can't believe I got away with that 'Sovereign Canine' crap!!!"

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Crap! Spike strips!

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post