SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - National Police Week Time -- Winners picked
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - National Police Week Time -- Winners picked Login/Join 
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted
Up for the Karma are Bushmaster, new in package, 10rd 223/556 magazines.
Two winners will each receive two (2) of these magazines, picked by the Karmanator.

Only requirement, next time you happen by any LEO, wave or give a nod of the head.

Will pick the winner sometime next Saturday the 21st

Good luck to all

USMC-PRIDE and CharlieSW are the winners. I will check for your emails but you can also email me with your address. Will try to get them in mail tomorrow.

Thanks to all who entered

This message has been edited. Last edited by: urbanwarrior238,

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
As a retired LEO myself I always appreciated it when people waved at me, so I am always happy to wave at my fellow LEO's.

Please add me.

Thanks for the Karma!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Lucky #2

I just thanked a motorcycle cop a couple days ago.

We chatted for a few minutes about how everything is upside down now.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for thinking of us.

No need to add me but I always appreciated a wave from the people we served.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
This works for me. I already give the nod/wave to LEOs. When I grew up here, we used to do that with everyone. Especially the further out in the country you got. Thanks for the great karma offer. We can't support our officers enough, especially right now.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My hero, when I was a kid, was my cousin Sol, who walked a beat in Brooklyn. Much like Solomon, who he was named after, he was regarded as the wise judge in the neighborhood, a problem-solver who was looked up to. Always with a smile and a kind word for the residents. I wanted to be a cop like him, but destiny took me in a different direction.

Because of him, I always have a smile and a wave for cops.

Old Guy reminiscing . . . Oh yeah, I could use a ten round magazine, so please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
No need to add me, but I just wanted to say thank you to the OP for the generous offer and kind sentiment, as well as to those who smile and wave (with all their fingers Big Grin) or offer a kind word. It's great to be reminded that the vast majority of the public we serve are good folks, and very unlike the small percentage that we spend most of our time interacting with.

Posts: 8569 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drove a semi, got pulled over by Ohio State Troopers on a regular basis.
Always a pleasure, got to know a couple pretty well. After the inspection
we would shoot the breeze for 20 or 30 minutes. And yes, I would wave to
them sitting in the median. But please don't include me in the Karma.

Posts: 954 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't add me but I do that stuff anyway so I'm in for the head nod and the thanks to LEO's.

Posts: 7474 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My SIL is a police officer, so if I am drawn I will pass them on to him. I wave at police officers and thank them whenever I can.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
Thanks, please add me.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and thank you.

Had one blood related, three step related and one through marriage to a cousin LEO’s. Add several friends that were LEO also.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list please. My brother in law is a cop, I'll be sure to say hi.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3534 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Please include me in on this Karma.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. My sister, a Jersey cop, just finished the police unity ride to DC. I think it was her 4th year doing it. Thanks for the chance!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My older son is an LEO, currently at the conference in DC, so I will enter for him! Thanks.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 172 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
No entry for me, but thanks for looking out for us.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please. Always notice our men and women of law enforcement.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Always do. Thanks for your generosity.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post