SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who do you use to look up gun values
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who do you use to look up gun values Login/Join 
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
I don't trust and have never used the blue book to determine value. Online auctions and other market places would be a much more reliable indication of real world value, as opposed to some arbitrary number set by a select few individual behind closed doors with ulterior interests. Just my $0.02

Posts: 10833 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Only problem with GB is, their completed auctions are automatically nuked from their site after 90 days.

Q

Posts: 26472 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone.
Some great research sites to look at for the information I need, now the fun begins.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2575 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Gun Broker completed sales.

Go to a gun show. You'll get a feel.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Gun Broker or Armslist to get a ball park.
List you gun for sale and the market will let you know if you're too high.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post