SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In thinking of NBC's lunacy, state your climate confession.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In thinking of NBC's lunacy, state your climate confession. Login/Join 
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
I have pumped 21 gallons of premium gas into the tank of my full-size SUV on ozone action days...

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 520 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I detest Priuses.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10532 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2Adefender:
I detest Priuses.
Heretic!! Blasphemer!!

Burn him!!

Posts: 109068 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heat my house exclusively with wood. I just finished stacking the last of 8 full cords of seasoned hardwood that will be sacrificed to the heat gods this winter in an effort to keep warm and comfortable.

Posts: 430 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I recycle ... plastic grocery bags to put my trash in. Otherwise, no separation of cans, bottles, paper, etc. It all goes into the same dumpster.

Posts: 28655 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I fly all over the world in private jets with remarkable frequency. I live in multiple mansions that consume 30 times the resources of the average home. I travel in a parade of SUVs. I sold out to middle Eastern oil interests. I created and promoted a propaganda feature with an inconvenience carbon footprint. Clearly I eat more than necessary for my body requirements.

- Algore

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I haven’t recycled in years. I throw everything into the same bin and the trash men take it.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I read the Green New Deal babble and try to listen to the Climate Alarmist spewage.

Sorry, Gaia, for wasting the energy.

Time better spent on smokeless powder.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/s...mate-change-n1054791

Just in case you want to know how some other folks feel....I think there are some Sigforum members on there.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 953 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I despise the cold/heat and warm/cool my car up in the drive way so its nice and comfy when I go to work.

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thezoltar:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/s...mate-change-n1054791

Just in case you want to know how some other folks feel....I think there are some Sigforum members on there.

Just not fond of giving them clicks.

Most thinking people will give this "confession" thing what it deserves: ridicule.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I posted that I use too much Charmin when I sit on the throne to take a giant NBC. Odd, but I don't see my confession posted on their site.

Must be a glitch.

Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I work for a defense contractor. I smile when I see Iran bombing Saudi Arabia oil refineries. The thick, black smoke of the burning refineries gives me a tingle up my leg.

Posts: 5817 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't drive on tires until they're worn out...I replace them a few thousand miles before that point.

Posts: 3393 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by 2Adefender:
I detest Priuses.
Heretic!! Blasphemer!!

Burn him!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I poison the earth with lead shaped like bullets. See you in hell boys.

Posts: 296 | Location: North Central Florida | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snowdog:
I poison the earth with lead shaped like bullets. See you in hell boys.
"Yeah"

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Yesterday walked past the recycling bin, which is upside down by my chair in the garage as a foot rest and tossed 4 plastic 1 gallon jugs in the trash, and I farted going both directions, uphill, in the snow...

Posts: 24261 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
While China, India, Africa and quite a few others just pollute away. Why don't the Greenies take a trip and save the world in those countries?

And BTW...Just this afternoon did an epic burn out for a few friends with my SS Camaro. Easy hundred footer! It felt GOOD.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
From the man, Dennis Prager:

https://www.dennisprager.com/5...isaster-predictions/

50 Years of Failed Climate Disaster Predictions

1967: Dire Famine by '75
1969: Everyone will disappear in a cloud of blue steam by 1989
1970: Ice age by 2000
[snip]

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-aga...calyptic-predictions

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post