SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeep Renegade 4x4
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeep Renegade 4x4 Login/Join 
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
All that plus FCA reliability. In this segment you can do much better, especially if you plan on keeping it a while. I drive a 2012 Grand Cherokee and the only reason I still have it is the lifetime maxcare warranty. If not for that it would have been gone two years ago.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
No knowledge of the Renegade but love my Wrangler.

I was wondering why no flat towing Grumpy? It's nice not having to deal with the car dolly/trailer.

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
No knowledge of the Renegade but love my Wrangler.

I was wondering why no flat towing Grumpy? It's nice not having to deal with the car dolly/trailer.

1) because Honda says it voids their warranty to 4 wheel tow a Fit.
2) we already own a dolly so why not use it?!

No other reason.
If I already owned a vehicle that was towable 4 wheels down we would have started out that way.
But we didn't & since all our vehicles are paid for buying another & having a vehicle payment doesn't make financial sense to us just for that reason alone.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post